If you expect your staff to attract, win and retain clients, their email messages and other written correspondence had better sound professional. When your customers are educators the stakes are even higher. Long winded email messages are ignored. Letters with typos are disqualified. To compete, your people have to eliminate word clutter and be crystal clear in their written communications.
I enjoyed your enthusiasm, and liked how you handled situations when we were a bit off the mark. You made us feel comfortable and I appreciate that.SARA FRIES, WILEYESD’s Business Writing workshop teaches how to craft concise, organized, and action-oriented written correspondence that captures buyers’ attention. Your team will learn a process for writing faster and with more clarity, and even develop skills for revising and polishing letters for continued improvement. By the end of the workshop, your team will have developed their own industry-specific letter samples, including: prospecting emails; customer meeting summaries; “go/no-go” letters; and much more.
EMAIL BUSINESS WRITING TO A COLLEAGUE
- Organize ideas to focus on clear purpose
- Leverage the email subject line to win attention and improve open rates
- Produce clear “call to action” messages that tee up next steps
- Master easy-to-implement review and refinement techniques
- Develop EdTech industry-specific letter samples
- Half-Day with optional 90-minute Virtual Team Coaching